Have you ever tried the craft kirigami? It’s the art of folding and cutting paper to create a shape/design. Even though the designs might look complicated, they’re pretty easy to cut out. I’ve created four simple patterns to help you get started. Directions below.
Templates – click here to download and print on standard copy paper or card stock
6in x 6in origami paper
2. Fold paper in half again on the diagonal (refer to fig 2).
3. Fold paper in half one more time (refer to fig 3).
4. Your paper should now look like fig 4.
5. Trace one of the templates you printed out onto the folded paper (refer to fig 5).
6. Cut the shape out making sure not to cut the folds. For example, in fig 5 you would only cut on the aqua lines.
7. Carefully unfold paper to reveal your kirigami creation.