Every time I see a pair of roller skates, I can hear the song Celebration by Kool & The Gang.
A few years back, I made these Roller Skate Valentine cards for my daughter. You may recognize them from my other blog. I decided to change them up a little and add hot pink pom-poms. Directions below.
Small Hole Punch
Pom-Poms with tail left on
Click here for Roller Skate PDF
1. Print templates on card stock. You can use white cardstock like I did or make them different colors. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Place a wheel over the bottom part of the roller skate (refer to picture).
3. Punch a hole through the wheel and the roller skate.
4. Place a brad through both holes. Do this for both wheels.
5. Punch a hole in the top heart and thread the yarn through. Tie the yarn in a bow to secure.
6. Punch a hole at the toe of the skate and tie a pom-pom to it. If you’re using pre-made pom-poms, just attach it with a glue dot. Done.