Today’s printable is an origami Frankenstein. And for the Mary Shelley fans, today’s printable is an origami Adam. This Frankenstein monster was created to fold up the same way as the origami kokeshi doll. This doll can stand on its own and be used for a decoration, bookmark, etc.
Frankenstein Origami Directions
1. Start with print side facing down.
2. Fold edges to the center of the paper. Flip paper over.
3. Using the bottom of the white rectangle as a guide, fold the paper down (refer to fig. 3).
4. Your paper should look something like fig. 4. Fold the paper up using the bottom of the white rectangle as your guide.
5. You should now be able to see just the face and body (no white). Refer to fig 5. Flip paper over.
6. Fold flaps in and unfold. Refer to fig 6.
7. Begin to fold flap over to the right. Refer to fig 7.
8. Continue to fold until the flap meets at the center. Refer to fig 8.
9. Your paper should now look like fig 9.
10. Repeat on right side. Refer to fig 10.
11. Skip step 11
12. Fold left and right sides in. Refer to fig 12.
13. The back of your doll should look like fig 13 minus the corners folded in from step 11. Flip the image over and you’re done.
Curious, what do you refer to the monster as: Frankenstein, Adam, or Frankenstein’s monster?