It’s that time again where I have to start thinking about packed lunches. We’ve gone back and forth between bento boxes and standard lunch boxes. In the end, I like the bento boxes the best. They eliminate the need for plastic bags. Plus, my children aren’t into sandwiches so a variety of compartments filled with food appeals to them.
We already have our bento boxes for the school year and they’re not nearly as cool as the ones pictured above. But if you’re in the market for a bento box, here are some of my favorites.
1. Retro Fridge Bento Box – This gives new meaning to “mini fridge”.
2. Kokeshi Girl Bento – If you’re looking for something a little more traditional.
3. Book Bento Box – The perfect bento for your little book-worm.
4. Bento Doll house – Kawaii!
5. Pokemon Ball – For the Pokemon fan.